Saturday, May 11, 2013

Plane Ride In

Went to bed at midnight, woke up at 3 AM.  First flight at 5:47 AM to Atlanta.  Second right after to San Jose.  It's easy to say it's been one long day. 

The first plane ride was bumpy, but I'm still alive so it's all OK.  Second was better.  Watched a good movie.  Took a cat nap. 

The view from the plane was breath taking.  Blue water and green land covered in mountains and trees.  If the view from the plane was that beautiful, I'm really anxious to see things up close and personal.  You see pictures of Costa Rica on the internet and think, WOW!  I can only imagine what it will be like when I can see it with my own eyes.  I am beyond ready to see the many wonders here in Costa Rica.

Tomorrow I will be able to experience white water rafting and a rain forest.  Two things I have never done before in my life.  Along with those two, we will also tour a chocolate factory, one of my favorite things on Earth.  I am very interested to see the process behind creating this delicious treat and very excited about the opportunity to taste test!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment