Friday, May 10, 2013

LEAVING ON A JET PLANE..

With just a few short hours until departure, my nerves have taken over and the anticipation is building.  I am beyond ready to see what Costa Rica has to offer, as I'm sure pictures do it no justice! 

I'm not sure what to expect, but I know that it will be an amazing experience that I am so excited to be a part of!  I'm looking forward to every aspect of this journey, from the volcano to the white water rafting.  I'm even interested in learning about the culture and lifestyle found in Costa Rica and about their sustainable business practices. 

Packing has been the most stressful part thus far, as I had to save room in my suitcase to bring back the famous Costa Rica coffee that I've heard so much about!  I cannot wait to try it!  I hope they have some in the airport in San Jose because I don't see myself getting much sleep tonight. 

Goodnight to all!!  I'll see you in COSTA RICA!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment